If no answer, leave a message with the following info:
- Your name?
- Your number?
- Full Address of the property, including city?
- What you need the survey for?
We will try to call you back as soon as we can. Another effective way to get Help is to:
Use the form in the Sidebar or on our Contact Page.
For more information, continue to read.
Welcome to the Huntsville Land Surveying website. This site is intended to provide info to find a Land Surveyor in the Huntsville, AL, and Madison County area of Alabama. If you’re looking for a Land Surveyor, you’ve come to the right site.
Land Surveyors are professionals who measure and make precise measurements to determine the size and boundaries of a piece of real estate. While this is a simplistic definition, boundary surveying is one of the most common types of surveying related to home and land owners.
If you fall into the following categories, please click on the appropriate link for more information on that subject:
- I need to know where my property corners or property lines are. (Boundary Survey)
- I have a loan closing or re-finance coming up on my home in a subdivision. (Lot Survey)
- I need a map of my property with contour lines to show elevation differences for my architect or engineer. (Topo Survey)
- I’ve just been told I’m in a flood zone or I ‘ve been told I need an elevation certificate in order to obtain flood insurance or prove I don’t need it. (Flood Survey)
- I’m purchasing a lot/house in a recorded subdivision. (Lot Survey – See Boundary Survey)
- I’m purchasing a larger tract of land, acreage, that hasn’t been subdivided in the past. (Boundary Survey)
- I need to get some location and grades set on a construction project. (Construction Survey)
- I need a survey of a commercial or multi-family site that meets the ALTA Land Title Survey requirements. (ALTA Survey)