Civil Engineering Service in Madison County
Pro17 Engineering, LLC is pleased to offer our civil engineering expertise and experience to Madison County. We’re aware that Madison County has had few choices for civil engineering services in the recent past and wanted to offer our services to help you with all your engineering needs. Pro17 Engineering is led J. Keith Maxwell, a licensed professional engineer and land surveyor.
Pro17 Engineering, LLC’s main office is located in Auburn, Alabama and we offer professional civil engineering services state-wide to the general public, developers, government agencies, and contractors. At times we also act as a consultant and subcontractor to other engineering, land surveying, and aerial mapping firms. We want to provide timely completion of all projects in order to meet the clients’ schedule, as well as to represent our profession in an ethical and honest fashion.
Pro17 Engineering has offered the following types of Civil Engineering services:
· Roadway/Street Planning & Design
· Subdivision Planning & Design
· Commercial Site Planning & Design
· Multi-family Residential Planning & Design
· Site Utilities Planning & Design
· Stormwater Runoff or Storm System Design
· Stormwater Detention Pond Design
· Site Earthwork Grading Design – Grading Plans
· Stream Flood Studies & Flood Zone Determinations
· Letter of Map Amendments (LOMA’s)
· Drinking Water Distribution System Layout & Design
· NPDES “Stormwater” Permits – Design & Inspections
· Construction Planning, Estimating & Oversight
· Phase I Environmental Assessments
· Wetland Delineation & Mapping
· Expert Witness Services
J. Keith Maxwell, PE&LS, handles the administrative and technical operations of all aspects of his civil engineering and land surveying firm. Keith is also a past adjunct instructor in the Civil Engineering & Building Science Departments at Auburn University. He received his B.C.E. (1987) and M.C.E (1991) degrees from Auburn University. He is a licensed professional engineer and land surveyor in Alabama and a licensed professional engineer in Georgia. He is a member of the Alabama Society of Professional Land Surveyors, past president of the Central Alabama Chapter of ASPLS, a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers, the Institute of Transportation Engineers, and the National Society of Professional Surveyors.
Keith was raised in Munford, Talladega County, Alabama, graduated from Munford High School (1978) and since then has lived and worked in Montgomery (1989-94), Auburn (1983-89 and 1994-2011) and currently resides in Tallapoosa County, AL. He also served in the U.S. Army from 1980 to 1983 being stationed in Ft. Polk, LA and Bad Hersfeld, Germany, where he received the Army Commendation Medal for his work as a Field Artillery Surveyor.